Instrument disinfectant for all medical, dental and surgical instruments
Very effective cleaning instrument disinfectant for all medical, dental and surgical instruments made of glass, rubber, plastic, metal, porcelain, ceramics as well as thermolabile anesthetic accessories and rigid endoscopes in the medical field. Well suited for ultrasonic treatment.
- Particularly Economical
- Aldehyde and Phenol Free
- Has a Bactericidal (Including MRSA) , Yeasticidal, Tuberculocidal Effect
- Virus-Effective Against All Enveloped Viruses (Limited Virucidal According to RKI,Incl. HBV, HIV, HCV,H1N1(Swine Flu), Coronaviruses, SARS,H5N1 (Bird Flu)
- Good Cleaning Properties
- Good Material Compatibility
- Pleasant Smell , No workplace Values to be Monitored (Emissions)
- Tested According to the standard Methods of the DGHM and the RKI recommendations for the Effectiveness against viruses
- Easily Biodegradable
Exposure Time and Concentrations:
Bactericidal 1%: 60 Min. | 2%: 30 Min. | 3%: 15 Min.
Levurocide 1%: 60 Min. | 2%: 30 Min. | 3%: 15 Min.
Tuberculocide 1%: 60 Min. | 2%: 30 Min. | 3%: 15 Min.
MRSA 2%: 60 Min. | 3%: 30 Min. | 4%: 15 Min.
BVDV 2%: 15 Min.
Vaccinia (Including HBV, HCV, HIV, Coronaviruses) 2%: 60 Min.
Vaccinia (Including HBV, HCV, HIV, Coronaviruses) 4%: 15 Min
Dosing Bottle of 1 Litre